All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides professionals with a clear, simple model for understanding the business of the organizations in which they work, analyzing organizational performance problems, and explaining their ideas in business language. It includes a wealth of worksheets that help to identify the key issues facing the organization, identify the key measures, determine the current and desired states of those measures, determine the gaps in organization performance, communicate those gaps and their solutions to management in language that management understands. Co-published with ISPI, this resource is written for training/HPT/ID/OD/HR professionals.
- Author BiographyKenneth H. Silber, Ph.D. CPT, is President, www.silberperformance.com , and Associate Professor, Emeritus, Instructional Technology, Northern Illinois University. He is also an Adjunct Professor, Training and Performance Improvement at Capella University. For 45 years, he has been working in corporate, academic, and consulting settings to produce results for clients. Ken designed and implemented HPT interventions (ID-based and non-training) that have saved millions of dollars. He taught HPT/ ID skills to over two thousand students and employees. Ken has co-edited ISPI's ISPI Handbook Training and Improving Workplace Performance, edited ISPI's From Training to Performance Series, co-authored two chapters for ISPI's HPT Handbook 3rd Edition, co-authored Writing Training Materials That Work, published 60 articles and made over 100 presentations. He has earned his e-mail handle, email@example.com. Lynn Kearny, CPT, has headed her own performance consulting firm in Oakland California for over 25 years. She has wide experience assessing organizational needs and designing and developing performance improvement interventions. She also partners with clients to plan and graphically facilitate meetings and think tanks. She specializes in graphics to communicate complex and abstract ideas in a clear, memorable way. Lynn has worked in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Clients include financial, manufacturing, retail, high- tech, governmental, and non-profit organizations. She has received numerous honors and awards from ISPI (International Society for Performance Improvement), including the coveted Outstanding Instructional Product award. Lynn served on ISPI's international board of directors and is currently faculty for both of ISPI's HPT Institutes. She has contributed chapters and articles and published five books relating to performance improvement. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, Web page at http://www.ifvp.org/directory/lkearny/index.htm.
- Author(s)Kenneth H. Silber,Lynn Kearny
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight636 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.