All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations in the Face of Crisis offers a new approach to the treatment of threats to an organization, the brand, and the stakeholders. Case studies and diagstic tools are used to demonstrate the effects of a crisis and to provide insight and strategies on managing the crisis at hand as well as the long-term effects.
- Author BiographyDennis W. Tafoya is the president of CompCite, Inc.
- Author(s)Dennis W. Tafoya
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.