All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRemove the Mess, Add Meaning Simplicity isn't about what you give up. It's about what you gain. When you remove the things that don't matter to you, you are free to focus on only the things that are meaningful to you. Imagine your home, your time, your finances, and your belongings all filling you with positive energy and helping you achieve your dreams. It can happen, and Organized Simplicity can show you how. Inside you'll find: * A simple, ten-day plan that shows you step-by-step how to organize every room in your home * Ideas for creating a family purpose statement to help you identify what to keep and what to remove from your life * Templates for a home management tebook to help you effectively and efficiently take care of daily, weekly and monthly tasks * Recipes for n-toxic household cleaners and natural toiletry items including toothpaste, deodorant and shampoo Start living a more organized, intentional life today.
- Author BiographyTsh Oxenreider is a writer, a graphic designer, a wife, a mother, and a home manager. Her web site, www.simplemom.net, has approximately 100,000 unique visitors each month. Simplemom.net was nominated for Best New Blog of 2008 in the 2009 Bloggies and is a member of the exclusive 9 Rules network.
- Author(s)Tsh Oxenreider
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width143 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.