All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionUncovers the elements of creative collaboration by examining six of the century's most extraordinary groups and distill their successful practices into lessons that virtually any organization can learn and commit to in order to transform its own management into a collabourative and successful group of leaders. Paper. DLC: Organizational effectiveness - Case studies.
- Author BiographyWarren Bennis is Distinguished Professor of Business Administration at the University of Southern California and a consultant to multinational companies and governments around the world. He also chairs the Advisory Board of the Kennedy School's centre for Public Leadership at Harvard University. He is author of more than thirty books and dozens of other articles on leadership, including Managing the Dream, Organizing Genius, and Learning to Lead. He lives in Santa Monica, California.
- Author(s)Patricia Ward Biederman,Warren G. Bennis
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication14/05/1998
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Weight255 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byCharles B. Handy
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.