All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers structural templates to make light work of organising competitions. For anyone looking for a comprehensive collection of schedules and formats that can be easily tailored to their events, then they need look further. Whether running a three-team league, a huge tournament, or anything in between, this book shows you how to access more than 2,700 web-based Microsoft Word templates for use as frameworks for virtually any tournament. These templates are programmed to automatically create draw sheets in minutes for competitions based on your own input of divisions, seeds, locations, dates and times. Why spend hours poring over charts and altering lists and schedules when it can be done right first time with the aid of this resource.
- Author BiographyJohn Byl, PhD, is a professor of physical education at Redeemer University College in Ancaster, Ontario, Canada, where he teaches courses such as Organization of Sport and Physical Education. He has directed high school and college intramurals for over 30 years and has coached a variety of sports at the community, high school, and college levels. Byl has edited, authored, and coauthored many books, including 101 Fun Warm-Up and Cool-Down Games. In 2013, he was awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal for his significant contribution to making physical activity a priority in his community and in the country.
- Author(s)John Byl
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white halftones
- Weight499 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.