Organizing and Reorganizing: Power and Change in Health Care Organizations by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $209.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $168.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth title in an ongoing series on organizational behaviour in health care. This edition reveals the handling of organizational politics, power and change as a core aspect of effective reorganizations and explores how health care management research relates to health policy in this politically charged arena.
- Author BiographyPERRI 6 is Professor of Social Policy in the Graduate School of the College of Business, Law and Social Sciences at Nottingham Trent University, UK JULIA ABELSON is an Associate Professor in the Department of Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, an Associate Member of the Department of Political Science and Director of the Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis at McMaster University, Canada JANE BANASZAK-HOLL is Associate Professor of Health Management and Policy and Associate Research Professor in the Institute of Gerontology, School of Medicine at the University of Michigan, USA ALLEN BEST is a Senior Scientist at the Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation, Vancouver Coastal Health Research Institute; Clinical Professor, Health Care and Epidemiology, University of British Columbia, Canada JEFFREY BRAITHWAITE is Director, Centre for Clinical Governance Research, University of New South Wales, Australia. JUDITH CALHOUN is an Associate Professor in the Department of Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan, USA ANN CASEBEER is an Associate Professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences and Associate Director of the Centre for Health and Policy Studies, both at the University of Calgary, Canada SUE DOPSON is the Rhodes Reader in Organizational Behavior at the Said Business School, University of Oxford and fellow and vice president of Templeton College, UK BERNARD DOWLING is a Research Fellow in the National Primary Care Research and Development Centre at the University of Manchester, UK MARK EXWORTHY is a Reader in Public management and policy in the School of Management at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK EWAN FERLIE is Professor of Public Services Management and Head of the School of Management at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK LOUISE FITZGERALD is Professor of Organization Development at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK PIERRE-GERLIER FOREST is the President of the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation, Canada. NAOMI FULOP is Professor of Health and Health Policy in the School of Social Science and Public Policy at King's College London, and Director of the King's Centre for Patient Safety and Quality Research funded by the National Institute for Health Research, UK JOHN GABBAY is Emeritus Professor at the Wessex Institute for Health R&D at the University of Southampton, UK IAN GREENER is a Reader in Public Policy and Management at Manchester Business School, UK KAREN GOLDEN-BIDDLE is Professor of Organizational Behavior at Boston University's School of Management, USA JEANNIE HAGGERTY is Assistant Professor, Departement de Sciences de la Sante Communautaire, Universite de Sherbrooke, Canada LARRY R HERRALD is a Doctoral Candidate in the Health Services, Organization and Policy Program at the University of Michigan, USA DON HINDLE is an applied mathematician, is currently Visiting Professor in the Faculty of Medicine, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia LEE ANN HOFF is a nurse-anthropologist, author of the award-winning book, People in Crisis, and other books, and founding director of the Life Crisis Institute in Boston and Ottawa, USA DAVID HUNTER is Professor of Health Policy and Management at Durham University, UK PAULA HYDE is Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Experiential Learning at Manchester Business School, University of Manchester, UK RICK IEDEMA is Associate Dean (Research) and Professor of Organizational Communication, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia MARTIN KITCHENER is Professor at the University of California, San Francisco, USA AINAT KOREN is Assistant Professor at the School of Health and Environment, University of Massachusetts Lowell, USA MARK LEARMONTH is a Lecturer in Organizational Behaviour, University of Nottingham, UK LOUISE LOCOCK is a University Research Lecturer in the Department of Primary Care, University of Oxford, UK MARION MACALPINE has worked for many y
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/01/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleOrganizational Behaviour in Health Care
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEwan Ferlie,Lorna McKee,Paula Hyde
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.