All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe productivity guru updates his rewned organizing and time-management program to help workers and managers stay on top of their game in an increasingly changing work environment. About the Book Organizing for Success, Second Edition provides simple, remarkably effective time management technique to help reders get two extra productive hours out of every day. The book uses The Master List concept to show readers how to budget their time and energy by the day, week, and month. Readers will learn how to quickly prioritize their goals, complete tasks on time and under budget, and even helps readers plan for the interruptions, urgent emails, and unexpected meetings that will inevitably attack their day. This new edition places heavier emphasis on techlogy, including advice on how to write, manage and file email more effectively; how to use Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office to streamline the day; and how to use devices like Blackberries and social media as assets and time-savers, rather than as distractions and time sinks. Key Selling Features Zeigler has been recognized as a leader in the time-management field since 1996; his books have sold over 15,000 copies to date. He speaks at least three times per week to as many as 1,000 people. Companion website will include customizable, downloadable Master Lists that readers can print out or export into their pdas, iphones, and work computers Zeigler's website gets about 1,000 hits a day; he spends approximately $50,000 per year on Google AdWords and clickthrough advertising In the last year alone, he has appeared on the Neil Cavuto Show, in the Chicago Tribune, and on MoneyMatters Market / Audience Business professionals and managers, readers of Getting Things Done About the Author Kenneth Zeigler (Charlotte, NC) has been recognized as an expert on the subject since developing a time management system for Hertz in 1997. He has been on the cover of Investor's Business Daily and has published numerous articles for such newspapers as The Washington Post, the NY Post, and the Charlotte Observer. Over the years he has advised such clients as Hertz, Toys R Us, The Federal Reserve, The Comptroller of the Currency, Hormel, and Fidelity Investments.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Kenneth Zeigler has been recognized as a time management expert since developing a time management system for Herz in 1997. The author of three books, he has been on the cover of Investor's Business Daily and has published numerous articles on time management, productivity, and work / life balance for such newspapers as The Washington Post, NY Post, and Charlotte Observer. Over the years he has advised such clients as Hertz, Toys R Us, The Federal Reserve, The Comptroller of the Currency, Hormel, and Fidelity Investments.
- Author(s)Kenneth Zeigler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.