All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost all the organising books on the market today target the left-brainer - people who are generally disciplined, neat, and analytical. But for those who are more creative and spontaneous rather than logical and detail-oriented, help is on the way! In this book, Silber turns traditional organising advice on its head and offers unique solutions that complement the urthodox lifestyle of the creative right-brainer. for example: Discover how right-brainers can be organised in a left-brain world; Overcome obstacles that stand in the way of being more organised; Pile, don't file - put paper in its place the right-brained way; Learn how being a pack rat can be a good thing. This creative new approach to getting it together is perfect for those who can't relate to boring traditional organising techniques.
- Author BiographyLee Silber is the award-winning author of many books, including Time Management for the Creative Person, Self-Promotion for the Creative Person, and Money Management for the Creative Person. He lives in San Diego, CA.
- Author(s)Lee Silber
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2004
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Noteb&w line illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.