All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe primary literature on orgametallic chemistry has undergone phemenal growth. The number of papers published from 1951 to 1976 is about equal to all prior literature. Together with this intense activity there has developed a complexity in the literature. Thus, specialized texts and teaching texts, a review journal, an advanced series, and a research journal have all appeared during this period. The present series also reflects this growth and recognizes that many categories of orgametallic compounds w have numerous representatives in the literature. The purpose of Orgametallic Reactions and Syntheses is to provide complete chapters on selected categories of orgametallic compounds, describing the methods by which they have been synthesized and the reactions they undergo. The emphasis is on the experimental aspects, although struc- tures of compounds and mechanisms of reactions are discussed briefly and referenced. Tables of all of the compounds prepared in the category under consideration and detailed directions for specific types make these chapters particularly helpful to the preparative chemist. While the specific directions have t been referenced in the same way. as are those in Organic Syntheses and Irganic Syntheses, the personal experiences of the authors often lend special merit to the procedures and enable the reader to avoid many of the pitfalls frequently encountered in selecting an experimental procedure from the literature.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight487 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byE. I. Becker
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.