Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionOrgaphosphorus Chemistry provides a comprehensive and critical review of the recent literature. Coverage includes phosphines and their chalcogenides, phosphonium salts, low coordination number phosphorus compounds, penta- and hexa- coordinated compounds, quiquevalent phosphorus acids, nucleotides and nucleic aicds, ylides and related compounds, phosphazenes and the application of physical methods in the study of orgaphosphorus compounds.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Allen is Emeritus professor of Chemistry at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related compounds. Current interests include the preparation of phosphonioalkyl derivatives of biologically active molecules, the phosphonioalkyl group facilitating the passage of the biologically active agent through cell membranes, and studies of the formation of biologically active surface-functionalised gold nanoparticles. Professor John C Tebby is a retired organophosphorus chemist, formerly at Keele University, UK. Dr David Loakes undertakes nucleic acid research at the Medical Research Council, Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Cambridge, UK.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Loakes,David W. Allen,John C. Tebby
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.