All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest book by the Slovenian critic Slavoj Zizek takes the work of French philosopher Gilles Deleuze as the beginning of a dazzling inquiry into the realms of politics, philosophy, film and psychioanalysis.
- Author BiographySlavoj Zizek is a researcher at the University of Ljubljana. He teaches and lectures frequently in the United States and in Europe. Among his books are Enjoy Your Symptom!, Opera's Second Death, and On Belief, as published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Slavoj Zizek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.