All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith 791,000 babies born in the UK last year, too many women experience birth as thing more than a routine or painful event. In her much-praised film Orgasmic Birth , acclaimed filmmaker Debra Pascali-Bonaro showed that in fact childbirth is a natural process to be enjoyed and cherished. Now she joins forces with rewned author and activist Elizabeth Davis to offer an enlightening programme to help women attain the most empowering and satisfying birth experience possible. While an orgasmic birth can, for some, induce feelings of intense, ecstatic pleasure, it is ultimately about taking control of one's own body and making the most informed decisions to have a safe, memorable, and joyful birth day. Whether women choose to give birth at home, in a hospital, or in a birthing centre, Orgasmic Birth provides all the necessary tools and guidance to design the birth plan that's best for them. Featuring inspiring stories from mothers and their partners and filled with practical advice and solutions, this one-of-a-kind resource is the next frontier of natural, intimate childbirth.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH DAVIS has been a midwife, women's healthcare specialist, and educator for more than 30 years. Cofounder of the National Midwifery Institute, she lives in CA.DEBRA PASCALI-BONARO is a Lamaze-certified childbirth expert and award-winning documentarian. She lives in NJ.
- Author(s)Debra Pascali-Bonaro,Elizabeth Davis
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Content Note12 black/white photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mirunhube012 May, 2016by
It helped me make some steps out of ignorance and I had the courage, with the right arguments to make a little difference when I born my first child . Nice book ❤
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.