All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the eastern edge of Long Island, far from the hustle of New York City, stands Orient, a village that has been home to a few families for hundreds of years and is w--reluctantly--opening up to wealthy weekenders and artists from the city. On the last day of summer, a young man with a hazy past appears, and t long after comes a series of events that shatters the peace in this isolated community.
- Author(s)Christopher Bollen
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight771 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.