All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionDuring his first few days at Seaview Estate, the curious relationship which existed between the governess and the secretary had simply excited Garzon's curiosity. But as the weeks passed he became more interested in the beautiful lady and was puzzled by her behavior and that of the amanuensis. Why was it that while she showed every symptom of being averse to his company during the day that she would walk about with him long after nightfall? What could account for the hyptic power which Plumet most certainly exercised over the governess, Miss Songana? Dr. Garzon and Felix O'Neill talked many times about all the strange happenings at the old house. They agreed that something very sinister was going on and decided to investigate further. Eventually they would learn the terrible truth. The revelations came as a shock, the effect of which neither would ever forget.
- Author BiographySam Drew Carson was born in the North of Ireland and educated there at Wellington College and the Ulster Polytechnic. He completed his education in the USA at New Mexico Highlands University and the University of Arkansas. He has traveled widely in Europe, around the Atlantic and in North America. Carson worked as a seaman and fish-gutter in Vestmannaeyjar off the coast of Iceland. He has lived and worked in the Irish and Western Isles Gaeltachts and was married in Welsh-speaking Carmarthen after which he honeymooned in Belfast. He has told his stories, composed and sung his songs, seeking storylines in Bristol and the English Westcountry. Carson has also lived and written in Nashville, Tennessee, in the wooded hills of Mid-America and from the Appalachians to the Ozarks. This was the culture that gave rise to the now worldwide Scotch-Irish country music. In the USA, he has also worked beside the bayous of the French-speaking Cajuns in the South and among the Western Spanish-speaking Navajos, Apaches and Pueblos of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains in New Mexico. Carson has sailed far into the seas of old Gaelic and Oriental legend. After many years searching for inspiration for story and music, the author is still traveling and writing.
- Author(s)Drew Carson
- PublisherS A Carson
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintS A Carson
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.