All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
About this product
- DescriptionNote: This is the bound book only and does t include access to MyCounselingLab(R) with Pearson eText. To order MyCounselingLab(R) with Pearson eText packaged with the bound book, use ISBN 0134387422. Current, invative, and all encompassing, Orientation to the Counseling Profession: Advocacy, Ethics, and Essential Professional Foundations provides a wealth of information on the most foundational and emerging issues of the counseling profession. It is specifically designed to orient counselors-in-training, regardless of specialty area, to the profession of counseling. The title includes comprehensive coverage of the major tenets of the counseling profession including advocacy and multicultural counseling, licensure, professional associations, ethical/legal issues, crisis intervention, consultation, supervision, outcomes, research, and the counseling process, with diverse applications across the life span, settings, and specialties. Written in keeping with new counselor preparation initiatives, which expose counselors-in-training to essential current and future practices, it prepares students for the future of the counseling practice into which they are about to enter. New to this edition: Also available with MyCounselingLab(R) This title is also available with MyCounselingLab-an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with the text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students see key concepts demonstrated through video clips, practice what they learn, test their understanding, and receive feedback to guide their learning and ensure they master key learning outcomes.
- Author BiographyBradley T Erford, Ph.D., LCPC, NCC, is a professor in the school counseling program at Loyola University with primary teaching responsibilities in assessment, research, and lifespan development. He has held numerous professional leadership positions, including past president of the American Counseling Association, and published numerous books, articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Bradley T. Erford
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/01/2017
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight839 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.