All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionMake colorful and fun origami birds with this easy origami kit. Cranes, swans and macaws are just a few of the gorgeous birds you can create with this paper craft origami kit. World rewned origami artist Michael LaFosse introduces Origami Birds Kit with craft projects for the beginner or the intermediate paper folder looking to expand their repertoire. This unique collection of origami designs will help you create folded paper models of common and exotic birds from around the world. Use it to craft eye-catching origami for your friends, to beautify your home or as a wonderful gift for bird lovers. All of the folds are simple eugh to be origami-for-kids projects and are a great way to learn origami. The origami paper in the kit already has printed patters so paint or glue is required, just unpack and start folding right away! The origami kit contains: 2 full-colored, 32-page booklets Clear step-by-step instructions Easy-to-follow diagrams 20 simple origami bird projects 98 sheets of durable authentic origami folding paper A variety of different colors and patterns Origami Birds Kit provides you this stunning collection of origami projects that will have you creating your own personal aviary in time! Origami projects include: Crane Swallow Cardinal Phoenix Macaw And many more
- Author BiographyMichael G. LaFosse has been an origami artist for decades, and is considered a leading authority and master of the art. An avid teacher, LaFosse co-founded the Origamido Studio, a learning center and design studio dedicated to the art of origami, and the only place in the world specializing in hand papermaking for the origami artist. LaFosse co-curated Origami Now!, a wildly popular, year-long exhibition at the Peabody Essex Museum in Salem, Massachusetts. He was also prominently featured in the recent, Peabody Award-winning film, Between the Folds, by Vanessa Gould.
- Author(s)Michael G LaFosse
- PublisherTuttle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTuttle Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.