All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor centuries people have marvelled at the beautiful objects formed by nimble-fingered paper folders and w you too can master the techniques, folds and creases used in Origami to help calm your mind.
- Author BiographyOrigami expert Mark Bolitho has been folding for many years and became a member of the British Origami Society in 1983. His fascination with this ancient Japanese art began at the tender age of eight and, after learning the basics, he was soon developing his own, more complicated, models. He is a prolific writer on the subject of Origami, with several books under his wing. Many of his beautiful creations have been used in advertisements, articles and books and on television.
- Author(s)Mark Bolitho
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Other merchandise
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.