All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- Description<b>An integrated discussion</b> of the similarities and differences between the atmospheres of various bodies of the solar system, including the Earth.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication15/05/1989
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1423 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byJames B. Pollack,Mildred Shapley Matthews,S. K. Atreya
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.