Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book forty eminent scientists examine the astrobiological origins of life and the emergence of biodiversity in extreme environments. The coverage includes extremophiles: microbes living in hostile conditions of high temperature, psychrophilic, UV radiation, and halophilic environments. Also discussed are the origin and history of Martian water, and the possible biogeochemistry inside Titan.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCellular Origin, Life in Extreme Habitats and Astrobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1579 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byJoseph Seckbach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.