Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionSand in their craw, a tough-as-nails attitude, and a knack for finding work when everyone else was finished, that was the McCoy tradition since their granddaddy had settled the area. Third-generation ranchers Stewart and Leroy McCoy are strangers to hard work, tragedies, and troublemakers. When their new hired hand, Billy Blanchard, a returning Vietnam vet severely wounded in battle, is confronted on his first day home by a rival ranch hand, the McCoys take issue with the malcontent. The rival is promptly thrown out of the town cafe' and into the street of Mayhill, NM. The incident, however, reignites a smoldering resentment against the McCoys that turns deadly. The roughshod competitor has other ideas about who should be king cowboy of the county and won't stop short of murder to achieve his demented goals. But Ornery Old Cowboys don't go down easily. Cowboy grit, fortitude, and fight come to bear. An aging Apache soothsayer--usually the McCoys' biggest critic--also lends a hand, as do others. The outcome is anything but a given in a struggle of good and evil in the picturesque backcountry of the Sacramento Mountains.
- Author(s)Don Ingram
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.