All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionOrthopaedic surgeons require t only an understanding of anatomy and clinical sciences, and competence in surgical skills, but also a strong foundation in biomechanics. The application of biomechanics plays an increasing role in modern orthopaedics; for example, correct decisions about the mode of treatment and choice of implants are just as important as operating precisely to reach a specific anatomical landmark. This book simplifies the core principles in orthopaedic biomechanics, giving readers the solid grounding they need to flourish in the specialty. Each topic is covered in a discrete, double-page spread, featuring concise text accompanied by illustrations or tables to give readers a solid understanding of the concepts discussed. This is a must-read guide for orthopaedic trainees at every level, and will be valuable for biomechanical researchers and other professionals in the field.
- Author BiographyShahbaz S. Malik, MRCS, MSc is a Specialty Registrar in Orthopaedics in the West Midlands Deanery, UK. Sheraz S. Malik, MRCS, MSc is an editorial board member of the Journal of Trauma and Treatment.
- Author(s)Shahbaz S. Malik,Sheraz S. Malik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note459 b/w illus.
- Weight490 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.