CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionOsama bin Laden as Islamic fundamentalist leader, a self-styled Islamic scholar and a harsh critic of the United States, managed to -- rip a hole in the American feeling of security in the world. Osama is believed to have turned down an offer from Oxford University for higher studies because of his interest in Muslim Brotherhood. Osama had the ability to inspire a new generation of jihadis, from hiding to carrying out terrorist attacks -- for war against the US. To the majority, he as a cold blooded murderer responsible for loss of incent lives; for his fans and followers, he was a freedom fighter standing by their cause and concerned by superpower bullies. Osama bin Laden, after being placed on the most wanted list by the FBI, remained in hiding during three US presidential administrations -- Bill Clinton, Bush and Obama. He was on the run from the US forces for more than a decade. Osama bin Laden was finally shot and killed inside a private residential compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, by US Navy SEALS in a covert operation by President Barack Obama, but the world continues to reel the fear of retaliation...
- Author(s)Mamta Sharma Ghuge
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight170 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.