All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 80 years, Osborn s has been the dictionary of choice for law students. With over 4,700 references from the obscure to the everyday it contains everything needed for the study of law. No matter what the subject, Osborn will cover it with references on Criminal Law, Company Law, International Law through to EU and Constitutional Law. Osborn s also includes an extensive citations list, a useful tool for finding and understanding journal and law report abbreviations.
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet & Maxwell
- Edited byMick Woodley
- Edition Statement12th edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.