Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionAfter his critically acclaimed debut vel The Readymades (Broken Dimanche, 2011), John Holten returns with an intriguing story of love and loss set in the affluent and rapidly growing city of Oslo, Norway. It follows the story of William Day, an ecomic migrant who moves to the city to work as a mechanical engineer before chance thrusts him into the fascinating world of Sybille and her artist friend Camille. As they do their best to reconcile growing differences in personality and culture, Camille's growing influence over Sybille threatens the relationship.
- Author(s)John Holten
- PublisherBroken Dimanche Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBroken Dimanche Press
- Weight199 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.