Osteoporosis: How to Prevent, Treat and Reverse It by Marilyn Glenville (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by rustydaewoo
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOsteoporosis is a worldwide epidemic. You might t even kw you've got it until you fracture a bone. But it doesn't need to happen to you - osteoporosis is treatable and preventable, and this book will show you how. Find out why there aren't any symptoms, how to tell if you've got it, how to avoid it and how to boost bone health. Dr Marilyn Glenville looks at why some women are more at risk than others and discusses how to test for osteoporosis. Using the latest research and clinical practice, she then looks at the optimum treatment approach and the importance of nutrition and exercise. She offers help and guidance that combines natural alternatives with conventional treatments. Whatever your worries, this book will arm you with the facts you need to protect yourself.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Glenville is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Medicine, a registered member of the Nutrition Society, a psychologist, author and broadcaster. She is recognised as the UK's leading nutritionist specialising in women's health. She is the author of 8 other internationally bestselling books, many of which have become the standard reference books for practitioners and have sold over 500,000 copies worldwide. These include: The New Natural Alternatives to HRT, Fat Around the Middle, Healthy Eating for the Menopause, and Natural Alternatives to Dieting.
- Author(s)Marilyn Glenville
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Cathie
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.