All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionHere are the books that help teach Shakespeare plays without the teacher constantly needing to explain and define Elizabethan terms, slang, and other ways of expression that are different from our own. Each play is presented with Shakespeare's original lines on each left-hand page, and a modern, easy-to-understand translation on the facing right-hand page. All dramas are complete, with every original Shakespearian line, and a full-length modern rendition of the text. These invaluable teaching-study guides also include: 1. Helpful background information that puts each play in its historical perspective. 2. Discussion questions that teachers can use to spark student class participation, and which students can use as springboards for their own themes and term papers. 3. Fact quizzes, sample examinations, and other features that improve student comprehension of what each play is about.
- Author(s)G. Holste
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/08/2011
- Weight295 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.