All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen archaeologist Blue Eriksen's book Goddess shot to bestsellerdom, one was more surprised than Blue herself. Now she's studying ancient sites across the world, looking for evidence of the use of hallucigens in long-dead religions. She believes that one of these substances may prevent or cure drug addiction. Surely that's a good thing so why is someone trying to kill her? Leeuwarden Associates is the cover name for a deeply secret international organization that facilitates the production, delivery, and sale of illegal drugs worldwide. Leeuwarden considers Blue a threat to their drug empire and sends one of their enforcers to kill her. As she prepares for an isolated dig high in the Peruvian mountains, Blue has idea that she is being hunted.
- Author BiographyWinner of the Mary Higgins Clark Award, BARBARA D'AMATO is a past president of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime International. She has won the Carl Sandburg Award for Excellence in Fiction as well as major awards for crime fiction.
- Author(s)Barbara D'Amato
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.