All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElliot Castro was a gifted outsider, a working-class kid with ambitions who wanted to live the high life but lacked the money to do so. Until, at the tender age of sixteen, he worked out how to use the credit card system to his advantage. Identifying the banks' security weaknesses, utilising his intelligence and charm, Elliot embarked on a massive spending spree. From London to New York, Ibiza to Beverly Hills, he lived the fantasy life, staying in famous hotels, flying first class, blowing a fortune on designer clothes. Time and time again Elliot managed to wriggle free of the numerous authorities who were on his tail, while his life spiralled out of control. Meanwhile, from a police station at Heathrow, a detective was patiently tracking him down ...With a likeable hero, filled with humour and as fast-paced as a thriller, Other People's Money is crime writing at its best. 'A fascinating and illuminating story' - Irvine Welsh. 'Exhilarating Brit variation on Catch Me if You Can, which never misses an opportunity to up the sweaty-palmed suspense' - Arena .
- Author BiographyNeil Forsyth is a freelance journalist who has written for Maxim, FHM, the Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday. Elliot Castro is now a DJ.
- Author(s)Elliot Castro,Neil Forsyth
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.