Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionA tebook without beginning, without and end, only a flowing towards being, a growing; contradictions and explanations.
- Author BiographyAntonio D'Alfonso was born in Montreal. He studied at Loyola College from 1970 to 1975, where he got his B.A. in Communication Arts. Later on he went to Universite de Montreal to complete his Master's Science Degree in Communication Studies, specializing in Semiology; his thesis was on Mouchette, a film by Robert Bresson. In 1978 he founded Guernica Editions, where he edited over 450 books by authors from around the world. In 1982 along with three other writers, he founded the trilingual magazine, Vice Versa. In 1986, along with three other writers, he founded the Association of Italian-Canadian Writers. He has taught at Universite of Montreal, Continuing Studies at University of Toronto, University of California, in San Diego. He is presently a writer in residence at McGill University (French language and literature department).
- Author(s)Antonio D'Alfonso
- PublisherGuernica Editions,Canada
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGuernica Editions,Canada
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight160 g
- Width112 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.