Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionOther Voices, Other Times...Hungry Hill Remembered is about travelers in time who spent part of their journey and in some cases, all of it, on Hungry Hill in Springfield, Massachusetts. It covers a 50-year span in a neighborhood that was home to both native and foreign born who coexisted peacefully. Common themes in that time period were hard work, sacrifice and personal responsibility, tempered by a strong faith and sense of humor.
- Author BiographyJoan Morris Reilly is a freelance writer for the Republican and the former Hungry Hill Magazine. She is an Elms College graduate, retired from District Court Administration and a former mayoral aide. This book expands on her first work, A Hungry Hill Trinity, which is a collection of anecdotes about three generations in her family who lived on Hungry Hill.
- Author(s)Joan Morris Reilly
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.