All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover words to surprise, delight, and enamor. Learn terms for the sunlight that filters through the leaves of trees, for dancing awkwardly but with relish, and for the look shared by two people who each wish the other would speak first. <em>Other-Wordly</em> is an irresistible gift for lovers of words and those lost for words alike.
- Author BiographyAs a kid, Yee-Lum Mak loved long words best, but she's since learned that lovely words come in many shapes. This book is from a tumblr of the same name, begun while the author was in high school. She lives in Los Angeles. Kelsey Garrity-Riley grew up in Belgium and Germany before moving to the United States to study illustration at the Savannah College of Art and Design. She and her husband now call Brooklyn, New York home.
- Author(s)Yee-Lum Mak
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width210 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kelsey Garrity-Riley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.