All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionRespected film critic Gonzalo Aguilar offers a lucid and sophisticated analysis of Argentine films of the last decade. This is the most complete and up-to-date work in English to examine the 'new Argentine cinema' phemen. Aguilar looks at highly relevant films, including those by Lucrecia Martel and Sergio Rejtman.
- Author BiographyGONZALO AGUILAR is a respected film critic and researcher with The National Research Council (CONICET), Argentina.
- Author(s)Gonzalo Aguilar
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Directions in Latino American Cultures
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight518 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.