All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the birth of the Savior on the planets Cephia and Tauri people are struggling to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. Leah who is about to turn eight and be baptized has to face her world being torn apart. Her father is killed while on a mission to ather world in an attempt to make peace and preach the gospel to a group of people who broke away from the gospel. Leah's grandfather attempts to teach Leah the ways of the gospel and prepare her for baptism. In the mean time Nathan the prophet of the church speaks of the coming of Jesus on ather planet and how he will come and redeem his people. The Gathiatons led by Silas an antichrist, plot to destroy the church and succeed in killing the prophet and causing a war between the two worlds. Leah's uncle Jeremy lost his faith in the church and left his family feeling the pressure of the family to be part of the church. He travels to the other planet and joins the Gathiatons, but once he finds out Silas' plan to kill the prophet and destroy the church, he makes the decision to do what he can to stop Silas from carrying out his plan. The sign of Christ's birth is given and the people turned to the church. Silas' plan fails and he has to flee to regroup for his plot to destroy the church and take over both worlds. Leah sacrifices all when she gives her life for the gospel. The story ends with Leah's lifeless body in the arms of her grandfather, and sets the stage for the people to look for the signs of the death of their Savior and ather battle with Silas and his Gathiatons.
- Author BiographyChris Fife has written several fiction and non-fiction books. He has a master's degree in education and has taught for over fifteen years teaching health, science, PE, geography, and history in secondary schools. He spends his free time reading, writing, gardening, hiking, and serving in his church in various activities. Chris has been involved in the Boy Scout organization for more than eight years, and has done a lot of training in the outdoors. He lives in Utah with his family.
- Author(s)Chris Fife
- Date of Publication12/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.