All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionFour distinguished authors have been brought together to produce this elegant study of a much-neglected figure. The book is divided into three sections: Neurath's biographical background and the ecomic and social context of his ideas; his theory of science; and the development of his role in debates on Marxist concepts of history and his own conception of science. Coinciding with the emerging serious interest in logical positivism, this timely publication will redress a current imbalance in the history and philosophy of science.
- Author(s)Jordi Cat,Lola Fleck,Nancy Cartwright,Thomas E. Uebel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus.
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byQuentin Skinner,Lorraine Daston,Dorothy Ross,James Tully
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.