Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionSisters in Strength is an open door invitation into the lives of women whose life's mission is to bring love and joy into the lives of others within their communities and beyond. Though varied, their journeys all symbolize a type of interconnectedness through tears and cheers that reveal something compelling and beautiful about each of them. The stories herein are of ordinary women that you stand in line with at the bank or grocery store, and yet their stories remind us that there is something inspirational to be learned from everyone of us.
- Author BiographyKimberly Handy, B.S., M.S.Ed, M.Ed, M.S.Ed, and Ed.D-Candidate a Teacher in Anchorage, Alaska, graduate of the University of Alaska, Anchorage, and Walden University, who loves to write and read stories of all types and volumes. I am also a member of Delta Sigma Theta and the Order of Eastern Stars. This book came to me as a project for an online class. I thought to myself how could I make this experience different than just developing a website or module. It was like a bolt of lightening when I looked around at all the women I knew who were already telling their stories to each other. I thought why not share them with the world.
- Author(s)Kimberly Lee Handy,Pamelyn (Jewels) Smith,Vonnie Gaither
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.