All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE GO-TO MANUAL FOR RAISING BOYS Accessible, helpful advice for parents bringing up boys of any age. Our Boys is a positive, practical, down-to-earth guide that outlines what makes boys tick, describes their development from babyhood to childhood to manhood, and is full of great ideas and suggestions. Each chapter focuses on a different age group - the first four years, 4 to 7, 8 to 11, 12 to 17, and 18-plus - detailing how boys grow physically, emotionally and developmentally throughout these stages. Ruth Kerr and Richard Aston have been working with boys for 13 years, matching fatherless boys with male mentors and running a highly successful programme called Big Buddy that helps boys grow and develop into fine young men. They have distilled the wisdom they've gained from working with hundreds of Big Buddy boys and men, as well as from parenting their own children and grandchildren.
- Author BiographyRichard is the CEO of Big Buddy, Chairman of Consumer NZ and an independent marriage celebrant. Ruth is the Media Coordinator at Big Buddy and a freelance journalist. They have been married for 30 years and have a number of children and grandchildren.
- Author(s)Richard Aston,Ruth Kerr
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication22/06/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight295 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.