All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the author kwn and respected for her acclaimed books on relationships. Most of us manage to be mogamous, most of the time, but who cant imagine themselves committing the 'crime' of adultery? Does being 'faithful' mean the same to everyone? Why DO people have affairs? Using real life testimony alongside the most current research, Our Cheating Hearts looks at the big questions around love and commitment. It lifts taboos, asks the tough questions and shows how in our progressive time mogamy has become the new ideal. Some people manage mogamy. For the countless others that don't, Our Cheating Hearts opens the debate and provides the honest approach that's essential.
- Author BiographyKate Figes is the author of four previous works of non-fiction: The Big Fat Bitch Book, Life After Birth, The Terrible Teens - What Every Parent Needs to Know and, most recently, Couples: How We Make Love Last, as well as two novels.
- Author(s)Kate Figes
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight214 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.