All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised version of Willy Russell's much loved play won rave reviews when it opened in Liverpool in 2009. Slightly updated and featuring more songs, it retains all the humour and appeal of the original. This educational edition in Methuen Drama's Critical Scripts series has been prepared by national Drama in Secondary English experts Ruth Moore and Paul Bunyan. Building on a decade of highly effective work and publications endorsed by national organisations and supported by teachers and consultants across Britain, each book in the series: * meets the new requirements at KS3 and GCSE (2010) * features detailed, structured schemes of work utilising drama approaches to improve literary and language analysis * places pupils' understanding of the learning process at the heart of the activities * will help pupils to boost English GCSE success and develop high-level skills at KS3 * will save teachers considerable time devising their own resources. Mrs Kay's Progress Class are off to Alton Towers - until Mr Briggs gets on board. The destination might have changed in this new version of Willy Russell's classic play, but mixing humour, lively songs and the poignancy of the original, this drama of a class day out to remember is ideal for Year 9 and above.
- Author BiographyLiverpool playwright Willy Russell is a National Curriculum approved author whose play Blood Brothers is a set text at GCSE. Mark Gunton is a head of English in Derbyshire.
- Author(s)Willy Russell
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCritical Scripts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Note3 b&w photos
- Weight169 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMark Gunton
- Edition StatementMusic edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.