Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe world is about to end. Chris and Dez are just two friends from Wisconsin who have come to terms with their untimely deaths. They have three days to spend twenty thousand dollars on their way to the angelic shores of California to watch the final sunset on Earth. At times funny, beautiful, and exciting, Brian Ducoffe's debut vel is remarkably blunt and imaginative, drowning in stalgia while finding humor in the darkest times the world may-or may t-one day face.
- Author(s)Brian Ducoffe
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.