All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionDo you survive the death of your physical body? What is the nature of the next body and the universe you will inhabit? This book provides descriptions of how bodies in the other worlds operate using electromagnetic forces - consistent with the scientific theories in plasma cosmology, plasma crystal techlogy, holographic and dark matter theories.
- Author BiographyJay has done detailed and disciplined research on plasma physics, supersymmetry, holographic and dark matter theories, with the objective of updating what may be called the Many Bodies-Many Universes theory of metaphysics. In the process, Jay has discovered startling correlations, which can drive further research in physics and metaphysics for decades to come.
- Author(s)Jay Alfred
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight341 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.