All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcoming a new baby into the family is an exciting time for an older sibling. Using specially commissioned photography, Our New Baby helps children to prepare for the arrival of a new baby and shows what they can expect when you bring the new baby home. From the perspective of ather child, it shows a positive experience of being an older sibling and explores the feelings that may arise. Advice on helping children cope with jealousy is also given.
- Author BiographyJillian Powell has an MA in English from Cambridge University and an M.Phil in Art History from the Courtauld Institute, London. She is an experienced writer of children's fiction and non-fiction, and has written on many social issues.
- Author(s)Jillian Powell
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMy New
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note22 commissioned photographs
- Weight106 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $46.09Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
- AU $26.08Trending at AU $27.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.