Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your child was molested by an authority figure? Reports of children molested by pastors, teachers and even the police are reported with increasing frequency. Worse, there seems to be a pattern of cover up and silence in organizations catering to families. Dwayne Walker interviews celebrities, cult researchers and counselors on the topics of abuse and religion. Includes 'A Place to Submit', saga of the late Bob Gray, former pastor of Trinity Baptist Church (Jacksonville, Florida) who was arrested for serial child molestation but died before his trial was to take place.
- Author BiographyDwayne Walker is a videographer in Los Angeles, CA. He has been sited as a reference in Los Angeles magazine, Brill's Content, Filmfax, Psychotronic, WTLV-12 (Jacksonville, Florida), The O.C. Weekly, and appeared as a commentator on Ancient Secrets of the Bible, Part 2, which aired on CBS-TV.
- Author(s)Dwayne Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.