All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $46.55
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $25.79
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.59
About this product
- DescriptionFor thirty years, Howard and Deborah Morgan have poured all their energy and modest savings into Stoneyridge, a smallholding deep in the English moors. Howard putters with pottery, Deborah dabbles in weaving, and both struggle to tend sheep and chickens and live off the land. But what began with simple dreams of solitude and sunlit picnics in the hills has given way to a harsher reality. To help with finances, they decide to turn Stoneyridge into a bed-and-breakfast. But a sudden stroke leaves Howard incapacitated and Deborah overwhelmed. Then, late one evening, two men arrive needing a room for the night - and set off a chain of events that uncovers the relics of old tragedies. And through it all, Stoneyridge quietly hides the bitter and transformative truth.
- Author BiographyMorag Joss is the author of several novels, including Among the Missing and the CWA Silver Dagger winner Half Broken Things, which was also adapted as a film for U.K. national television. In 2008 she was the recipient of a Heinrich Boll Fellowship, and in 2009 she was nominated for an Edgar Award for her sixth novel, The Night Following. <b>READER BIOS</b>Rosalyn Landor has worked as an actress since the age of seven, both in Europe and the United States. Her extensive list of credits includes leading roles on PBS's Masterpiece Theater, miniseries on all major networks, films, theater, and audio productions. She has received an Audie Award and several AudioFile Earphones Awards, and was chosen by AudioFile magazine as a Best Voice of 2009. Michael Page has been recording audiobooks since 1984, has recorded over two hundred titles, and has won several AudioFile Earphones Awards. As a professional actor, Michael has performed regularly since 1998 in Peterborough, New Hampshire. He is currently a professor of theater at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where he lives with his wife and daughters. He has a particular interest in Shakespeare and Eastern European theater and travels frequently to Hungary and Romania. Following post-graduate classical training at LAMDA, Ralph Lister spent 15 years in mainstage theatre in London, Madrid, Hong Kong and Edinburgh before moving to America to focus on film and television.
- Author(s)Morag Joss
- PublisherDreamscape Media
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDreamscape Media
- Weight82 g
- Width147 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Narrator(s)Rosalyn Landor,Michael Page,Ralph Lister
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time631
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.