All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionAudiences as well as other artists have responded to Franz Schubert's music with passion, both during his time and in the past two centuries. Many musicians, painters, writers, and filmmakers have felt a strong bond with him, integrating his music into their own works in ways that have given their works greater depth. Our Schubert: His Enduring Legacy analyzes some of the uses of Schubert's music, examining the man, his compositions, and the ways audiences and artists, both his contemporaries and their descendents, connect with him.
- Author BiographyDavid Schroeder is University Research Professor at Dalhousie University in the Department of Music. He is author of Haydn and the Enlightenment: The Late Symphonies and their Audience (1990) and Mozart in Revolt: Strategies of Resistance, Mischief and Deception (1999).
- Author(s)David E. Schroeder
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.