All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
About this product
- DescriptionA spare yet eloquent, bittersweet yet inspiring story of a man and a woman who, in advanced age, come together to wrestle with the events of their lives and their hopes for the imminent future. In the familiar setting of Holt, Colorado, home to all of Kent Haruf s inimitable fiction, Addie Moore pays an unexpected visit to a neighbor, Louis Waters. Her husband died years ago, as did his wife, and in such a small town they naturally have kwn of each other for decades; in fact, Addie was quite fond of Louis s wife. His daughter lives hours away in Colorado Springs, her son even farther away in Grand Junction, and Addie and Louis have long been living alone in houses w empty of family, the nights so terribly lonely, especially with one to talk with. Their brave adventures their pleasures and their difficulties are hugely involving and truly resonant, making Our Souls at Night the perfect final installment to this beloved writer s enduring contribution to American literature. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyKENT HARUFis the author of The Tie That Binds, Where You Once Belonged, Plainsong, Eventide, and Benediction. (And, with the photographer Peter Brown, West of Last Chance. ) He died in November 2014, at the age of 71.
- Author(s)Kent Haruf
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Read byMark Bramhall
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time210
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.