All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.35
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen her controlling husband refuses to grant a divorce, Jessica Bragg doesn't get mad - she gets even. Taking a hidden stash of cash from his desk, she starts a new life as a reporter in West Virginia. Covering Civil War reenactments isn't exactly headline-making until an eerie flash of light brings her face-to-face with a living, breathing, strapping hunk of a Confederate soldier . . . Colonel Thaddeus MacAllister can't explain how he ended up in his old homestead after 150 years-or why its beautiful new occupant reminds him of his own beloved wife. But when Thaddeus takes Jessica into his arms, it's as if he's kwn and loved her forever. Soon these star-crossed soulmates must fight for every moment together . . . before time runs out again.
- Author BiographyChloe Palov, writing romance as Chloe Douglas, was born in Washington, D.C., and graduated from George Mason University with a degree in art history. Although she began her writing career in the romance genre, Chloe switched gears several years ago, making the leap to thrillers, written under the name C.M. Palov. Chloe is excited now to be returning to her romance roots. Chloe lives and writes with a menagerie of furry family members from her home in Virginia.
- Author(s)Chloe Douglas
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleTime Wanderer Novel
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.