All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn Our Turn, Kirstine Stewart, VP Media for Twitter - named one of Canadian Business's Power 50 of 2016 for helping women discover their leadership potential - draws on her extensive experience to share her smart and practical approach to business. Like fellow high-flyers Sheryl Sandberg and Marissa Mayer, Kirstine Stewart has built an incredibly successful career as a media and techlogy executive. She got her first job when she applied for an entry-level position at a film distribution house. Having worked her way up from the bottom - under women and men, leaders good and bad - she believes it's time we looked past the question of how women might create change in the working world and exploit the fact that profound change is already under way. The digital revolution, and the wave of millennials who are entering the workforce with very different expectations than the generations who preceded them, have created an environment that demands a new style of leader - one with attributes and perspectives that make women the natural front-runners. The opportunity is there; the question Stewart poses and then tackles is- how do we seize it? Whether you're a CEO or a fledgling administrative assistant, there is something for you in Our Turn.
- Author BiographyKirstine Stewart oversees Twitter's North American media partnerships across all vertical channels, including television, sports, music and news. Playback magazine named Stewart its Person of the Year 2012, and Strategy Magazine recognized her leadership in taking CBC to Brand of the Year in 2012. She is @kirstinestewart on Twitter.
- Author(s)Kirstine Stewart
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2016
- Weight262 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.