Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionPopocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl are two of the highest volcaes in Mexico. According to a Mexican myth, Popocatepetl was once an Aztec warrior and Iztaccihuatl was his lost love. But how did they become volcaes?
- Author(s)Joey Acra
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight45 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.