All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the many things that people aspire for, one that most people have in common is to be happy. Some go to great lengths just so they can secure happiness for themselves, but they often mistake transient pleasures and lofty achievements for happiness, t realizing that being happy is more a choice and a process than an end product. Author Xavier Van de Latte takes on the ble task of guiding the perennial seeker of happiness or success to the right path, which is paved with moments of self-examination, life-changing decisions, and questions that will haunt you until you are able to put things in perspective: What makes you happy? What do you want to achieve in your life? How do you feel about the direction you are on? Are you confident with your choices and pleased with your success every day? If you are groping for answers and yearning to live your life to the fullest, this may be the book for you.
- Author(s)Xavier Van De Lanotte
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.