All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the advantages of disadvantages? Have you ever heard the phrase, If I didn't have bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all ? Out of Bad Comes Good-The Advantages of Disadvantages asks the question: What's luck go to do with it? Making your own good luck is as straightforward as giving up on the myth of striking it rich and replacing it with an easy to implement method of believing in yourself. The Happiness Formula is the antidote to why we work hard, kill ourselves trying to make money, achieve success and sometimes accrue power but rarely achieve happiness. We've got it backwards. This study of successful people who have overcome the disadvantages that life in our fast times can bring is a formula for turning bad into good that can be put into action immediately. See how happy and successful people turn heartbreak into their next break. You will never fear life's disadvantages again-in fact, you'll relish them. Put them to work for you and be happier and more successful than ever.
- Author BiographyJerry Del Colliano is a nationally recognized expert on broadcasting, journalism, interactive and social media content. His on-air and executive experience spans television, radio, publishing and new media. Jerry's interest in transformational self-improvement comes from his 11 years as a Dale Carnegie instructor and college professor. He was appointed Clinical Professor at the University of Southern California in 2004 where he developed and taught classes in music industry, generational and new media as well as collaborative courses in communications. Jerry has been interviewed as a media expert on network television and has been quoted in hundreds of publications as diverse as The New York Times and Washington Post to People Magazine and Rolling Stone. Today, Jerry teaches the advantages of disadvantages in inspirational presentations and business seminars to help diverse groups of people unlock the power of turning misfortune into good fortune. Out of Bad Comes Good-The Advantages of Disadvantages is ignited by the next generation and is about today's human condition and how to find success and happiness as well as overcome problems in a changing world. Once we learn to anticipate, recognize and deal with adversity, the author believes it can become a powerful force in our lives.
- Author(s)Jerry Del Colliano
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.